Helps save your floors from scrapes, scratches, and dents that traditional dollies and hand carts can leave behind 💎
Also encourages proper lifting technique and employs leverage to make items being carried seem lighter 💪
- Keep arms and hands-free - The Shoulder Dolly recognized the need for your arms to be unconstrained. The need for stabilization, opening doors, and overall balance is all attained with the Easy Shoulder. Allows for one free hand temporarily when needed.
- Safely lift and move - Ergonomically designed to promote and facilitate proper lifting techniques.
- Reduce back pain - Back pain and strain is avoided by ensuring proper lifting techniques and utilizing the body's strongest muscles, the legs and torso. Also significantly reduces strain on arms and hands when lifting objects.
- Versatility - Due to the seemingly unlimited adjustability of the strap through the buckle, users can move and lift heavy, bulky furniture easier than ever.
- One size fits all - Differences in the height of movers are overcome due to the adjustability of the webbing through the buckle.
- Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps reduce the weight of item being carried by 66 %
- Patented straps employ leverage
- Straps encourage proper lifting techniques
- Eliminates the possibility of scratching wood and tile floors
- Great for carrying small, medium, large, and extra-large pieces
- Maximum weight per item 800 pounds
- Each strap is 9 feet, 4 inches long
- Straps are adjustable up to 48 inches
Length: 9 ft. 4 in
Width: 2 in
Height: 2-1/2 in
We always value our customers safety and satisfaction so we associate our name with only the best and most refined products that meet the highest standards and requirements.
So in order to back that up, our products come with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Sometimes buying products online can be a daunting task, so we want to make sure there is NO RISKS in buying our products and trying them out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need further guidance.